Welcome to Wellness
Wellness is a lifelong journey, the sum of thousands of little choices.
- Shall I play with my daughter or clean the garage?
- Which do I want more, to eat the cookie or to be thinner?
- Do I pay attention to signals from my body, or does my mind decide?
- Do I want a slow and peaceful life, or do I want intensity and adventure?
- How do I want my choices to add up?
(Hint: There are no wrong answers, only YOUR answers.)
If your choices are not yet getting you the life you want, it may be time to try something different–a health coach! A health coach is a companion for your personal journey. Kirin can accompany you through each of those choices, listening to what you want and helping you to achieve your dreams. Learn more about her coaching and other services here or schedule your free Welcome Call now.
Why do I need/want a health coach?
- My life is good, but I know it could be better.
- You might say I’m a “high-ability underachiever.” Time to change that!
- I know I have to get healthier, but I don’t know where to start.
- I’m doing OK now, but are these choices good for my future?
- My doctor is recommending some changes, and I feel overwhelmed.
- I think I could stay on track if I just had someone to chat with each week to keep me accountable. White knuckle, will power!
- I’ve tried everything I can think of, and I need some fresh ideas.
- I’m a therapist/health professional myself; I shouldn’t need any help. (Guess what! Humans need help.)
- I can’t seem to gain weight, to get the muscular look I want. It’s so frustrating.
- I’m getting old(er), and I resent it.
- My friends like to chat, but when I have a big issue, they bail.
- What I really need is my own personal cheerleader!
- I’m in so much pain. It’s hard to get interested in anything.
- I love it when I feel zesty and bouncy, and I want more of that.
- Why settle for mediocre?
- How can I be the BEST version of me? (Vs. merely “normal”)
Joy is a signpost that tells us we’re on the right path.